Central Air conditioning is mostly used in shopping malls, offices and other large establishments. They are equally popular in cooling households due to their efficient functioning.
5 Perk of installing central air conditioning in your home:
- Cleaner air: A central air conditioning system removes air pollutants and allergens like lint, pollens, dust and pet dander from the air of each room inside the house. The advanced filters installed inside these machines help clean the air and make it healthy for breathing. Apart from reducing pollution, these air conditioners also act as an exhaust. They suck out smoke and odor from the room to make it comfortable for living. The amount of pollution emitted into the environment of the earth by central air conditioners is also lower than other ACs. Thus, it is an eco-friendly way to cool our houses.
- Works silently: One of the main problems of an air conditioner is its sound. The constant humming sound of the appliance when it is working is a nuisance to many. It disrupts sleep, diverts attention from other important works and is a cause of irritation for most people. However, this sound is unavoidable and all ACs irrespective of the company by which it is produced makes this noise whenever it is turned on. A central air conditioning system, however, can be a solution to this problem. The working parts of a central air conditioner like the compressor, fan and condenser are situated outdoors in a separate unit. As a result, the sound does not disturb the inhabitants as it occurs outside instead of blowing near the ears inside the room.
- Easy to operate: Unlike other ACs, a central air conditioning system is spread throughout the house and cool more than one room at a time. In spite of working in many phases, central air conditioner hardly faces any issues regarding installation or maintenance. It is extremely easy to use and operate by normal people without any technical knowledge. The temperature, fan movements and time of operation can be controlled very easily with the help of a simple console.
- Aesthetically suitable: ACs often diminishes the entire look of a well-built and well-maintained house because of its bulky and protruding shape. An established theme of the house or a well-decorated room is put off by the air conditioning appliance. A central air conditioning system does not have this problem as its self-contained unit is placed outside the house. The vent through which the air passes is a very small one and is hardly visible. As a result, the look and feel of the house, as well as that of the room, is not interfered with.
- Secure: Central air conditioning system also provides greater security. Air conditioners fitted in windows are an easy target for burglars. They can use this passage to enter the house. The safety and security of the household are compromised after the installation of a window AC. This problem can be solved by using central air conditioning systems which are fitted outside the house in a separate unit and hence does not compromise the security of the house in any manner. Central ACs does not require the windows of the house to remain open, thus, ruling out the possibility of an invasion of the house by burglars and providing protection for you and your family.
Thus, if the initial cost of installation is not a problem and the space in the house is large enough, central air conditioning is a suitable option. They are more efficient than normal ACs and offer greater security to the customers.